Find your export opportunities
Without a doubt you can use Google to do export research and you will find a lot of information. But the first website that pops up isn’t always the best suitable match when looking for the right contact or trading partner.
You are looking for the right entrance to make a good start. Partners and ambassadors for your product or service in the Canada.
How do you know if you are making the right match? The Van Holland Group helps companies with export research in the Canada and find contacts in the right international network. On the basis of this customized process, for example, a market survey or a market entry follows.
- What are the market trends at this moment?
- Which parties and (government) organizations play a role and can help you?
- What are the requirements and regulations for your product or service in Canada?
You want to set up your business in Canada. So what is a good market entry strategy? There are various ways to enter a market.
You will discover what best suits your company and corporate culture during a market entry process.
- Think of warm introductions to new business partners
- Maintaining contacts when you are not in Canada yourself
- Guidance in applying for all permits